TML Key Light Starter Stand Kit
The most popular kit is the Key Light Starter Stand Kit. This kit with sturdy Light Stand, flexible Gooseneck, included Power Supply, Quick Release, and LED Panel in Graphite gives you the best lighting anywhere you go!
- One Key Light 2.0 LED Panel (7.25 x 9 in. / 17.6 x 22 cm), “Graphite”
- Power cord assembly (14′) with in-line, touch-style flicker-free dimmer switch
- Felt pouches for panel and power assembly
- One Quick Release set
- One Gooseneck
- One Light Stand
- One Stand Bag
Other individual accessories and bags are available for the Key Light system
- Daylight Balanced at 5000 Kelvin
- Improved LEDs with CRI of 95+ (includes R9 – R15 values)
- Color Quality Scale CQS” value of 93
- International dual Voltage (100 – 240 VAC)
- LED life expectancy, 50,000+ hours
- LED Panel Size (7.25 x 9 in. / 17.6 x 22 cm)
- LED Panel Weight 1.3 lb (590 g)
- Sleek metal housing – “Graphite” or “Gold”
- Slim profile with protective corner bumpers
- Glossy light panel surface
- Smaller universal power assembly featuring in-line, touch-style, flicker-free dimmer switch
- Compatible with all existing TML Key Light accessories and mounting options
Warranty on Parts and Labor due to manufacturers defect for 1 Year from date of purchase.
The Key Light LED panel is the core of our easy to use, game-changing lighting system that is trusted by thousands of professional artists.
The second generation Key Light 2.0 series is a dimmable daylight-balanced (5000 K) LED light panel designed for bright and even illumination. A light you can trust. Tested with the most advanced technology, the enhanced 2.0 LED panel delivers exceptional 95+ CRI light and a color quality scale (CQS) value of 93. The LED lifetime expectancy is 50,000+ hours.
Finished with a brilliant glossy display and sleek metal case in “Graphite” this lightweight panel is a powerful accessory you need in your kit. Durable and portable, the key light is designed to go wherever you go.
TML is used in homes, on-set, backstage, and behind the scenes of many events by celebrities and professional artists.
Artists like Roshar, Gregory Arlt, Alex Box, Angela Levin, Jillian Dempsey, Beau Nelson, Romero Jennings, Morag Ross, Hil Cook, Mario Dedivanovic, Dita Von Teese, Michael Anthony, Pati Dubroff, and many more.
Celebrities include Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Bryce Dallas Howard, Blake Lively, Taylor Swift, Juliet Binoche, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Emma Stone, and more!